Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kara 2/29/08 Loot

This is from memory folks, so bear with me:

Attumen the Huntsman:
Vambraces of Courage;
Gauntlets of Renewed Hope;

Moroes:
Idol of the Avian Heart;
*Emerald Ripper;

Maiden of Virtue:
Shard of the Virtuous;
*Boots of Foretelling;

Opera - Crone:
Libram of Souls Redeemed;
Blue Diamond Witchwand;

Nightbane:
*Scaled Breastplate of Carnage;
*Emberspur Talisman;

Shade of Aran:
Aran's Soothing Sapphire;
Drape of the Dark Reavers;

Terestian Illhoof;
The Lightning Capacitor;
*Shadowvine Cloak of Infusion;

Curator:
Gloves of the Fallen Champion;
Garona's Signet Ring;

Netherspite:
Mantle of Abrahmis;
Shining Chain of the Afterworld;

Chess Event:
*Triptych Shield of the Ancients;
*Fiend Slayer Boots;

Prince Malchezaar:
Helm of the Fallen Defender;
Malchazeen;
Ruby Drape of the Mysticant;

And that's it, I think I noted all the bosses, sorry I couldn't remember all the drops, If anyone knows, please let me know and I'll update this.

EDIT: Thanks to Pam for finishing the list for me. ( *=Pam's help)